H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
WOOHOO! Sats are the best, i can sleep until 10.30! Today supposed to go tuition in the morning, but i woke up late, tuition starts at 11 then i woke up at 10.45...so impossible to make it. But still i decided to go for tuition, but then while waiting for bus, i changed my decision, i wanted to go alan house to slack instead cos i go there study half an hour then finish already, no point in going. Then i call alan, he tell me they all going vivo, so i went alan house and then go vivo. At first we were thinking whether to take mrt or bus, in the end take bus. But when me and alan on the bus to vivo already, yu wei suddenly call and tell us to go orchard instead. Then we hurried get down the bus then change to another bus that goes to lakeside mrt.
In the end after a big round, we still end up at lakeside mrt LOL. Yea wasted a lot of time, so went to wisma to meet yu wei and jun, jun was going Going to collect his phone from the sony ericsson shop, so we waited for him then after that walked around. Yu wei went to buy his shirt then I told them I wanted to go to the LV shop to see see, then they all don’t want so I said nvm lor! Hahaha! I guessed I will only go there when I grow up! Later on we all went to Nigel house to play squash, the rain was hell man. All of us got wet on the way through, then jun ming wear another shirt on him then keep on shouting ‘THE GREAT ONE’ ‘THE GREAT ONE’ while walking LOL. Ya anyway all of us still got wet, so after getting down the bus, we went to cheers to buy some food to eat.
After that go Nigel house to play with his dog first, his dog damn cute, only got one eye! But of cos, with all of us around, he suffered. Alan ate a ferroro choc then threw the wrapper at the dog, then the dog ate it! We all was like WTFF!!! HAHAHA! THAT DOG ACTUALLY ATE THE WRAPPER!!! Then in the end Nigel had no choice but to use the real dog food then tempt the dog until he spat the wrapper out. Phew! I was imagining the dog shitting the wrapper out hahaha! Alan is an evil pet owner, lucky he got no pets, if not all die already. Later on go play squash, then everybody take turns to play, beside us got a school gathering, they were doing some cheering thing.Wah the girls there all sibei chio, anyhow choose one also 8/10 LOL. Yea..so after playing squash, they all went home then me and alan go eat dinner then all went home le. Tomorrow still need wake up early for church, so got to sleep now! :D
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Saturday, February 28, 2009 ( 11:16 PM )
WOOHOO! Sats are the best, i can sleep until 10.30! Today supposed to go tuition in the morning, but i woke up late, tuition starts at 11 then i woke up at 10.45...so impossible to make it. But still i decided to go for tuition, but then while waiting for bus, i changed my decision, i wanted to go alan house to slack instead cos i go there study half an hour then finish already, no point in going. Then i call alan, he tell me they all going vivo, so i went alan house and then go vivo. At first we were thinking whether to take mrt or bus, in the end take bus. But when me and alan on the bus to vivo already, yu wei suddenly call and tell us to go orchard instead. Then we hurried get down the bus then change to another bus that goes to lakeside mrt.
In the end after a big round, we still end up at lakeside mrt LOL. Yea wasted a lot of time, so went to wisma to meet yu wei and jun, jun was going Going to collect his phone from the sony ericsson shop, so we waited for him then after that walked around. Yu wei went to buy his shirt then I told them I wanted to go to the LV shop to see see, then they all don’t want so I said nvm lor! Hahaha! I guessed I will only go there when I grow up! Later on we all went to Nigel house to play squash, the rain was hell man. All of us got wet on the way through, then jun ming wear another shirt on him then keep on shouting ‘THE GREAT ONE’ ‘THE GREAT ONE’ while walking LOL. Ya anyway all of us still got wet, so after getting down the bus, we went to cheers to buy some food to eat.
After that go Nigel house to play with his dog first, his dog damn cute, only got one eye! But of cos, with all of us around, he suffered. Alan ate a ferroro choc then threw the wrapper at the dog, then the dog ate it! We all was like WTFF!!! HAHAHA! THAT DOG ACTUALLY ATE THE WRAPPER!!! Then in the end Nigel had no choice but to use the real dog food then tempt the dog until he spat the wrapper out. Phew! I was imagining the dog shitting the wrapper out hahaha! Alan is an evil pet owner, lucky he got no pets, if not all die already. Later on go play squash, then everybody take turns to play, beside us got a school gathering, they were doing some cheering thing.Wah the girls there all sibei chio, anyhow choose one also 8/10 LOL. Yea..so after playing squash, they all went home then me and alan go eat dinner then all went home le. Tomorrow still need wake up early for church, so got to sleep now! :D
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep