H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Played basketball during early afternoon, 12pm. After I woke up I immediately brush teeth then go eat then go liao. Reached there saw jun and edric already playing, so play and play then later alan came followed by cally. Then play awhile more Vincent and another sec 5 came to play as well, this time hell lot of people sia. Never happen before! :D Yea the more the merrier, so play until around 3.30 then the guard come in and kaobei, worse still, everybody thot my fault cos he came with me when actually he was already planning to go to basketball court to chase us out zzz!!
Yea so went to dover to play instead, then even more people came, play play play then go home liao. I was supposed to go Mustafa to change money and then go get a new pair of specs but then in the end all never do, my mother and me lazy LOL. Hmmm…so I went to sleep, the next thing I know, I woke up already 8 plus. I was like omg?! I slept for so long man! Then I ate dinner, watch tv then slack all the way. No mood to study man, supposed to do a maths paper cos tmr need hand in but don’t think mr quek cares, he leaving on Tuesday already where got mood to teach hahaha! :D
Yep, so that’s all…today sibei slack, time passes so fast, I regretted wishing for time to pass faster, now that wish is coming too true and I cant stop it. Only 2 more days before I leave for msia. Tmr still going school, so gtg sleep now! :D
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Sunday, March 8, 2009 ( 11:28 PM )
Played basketball during early afternoon, 12pm. After I woke up I immediately brush teeth then go eat then go liao. Reached there saw jun and edric already playing, so play and play then later alan came followed by cally. Then play awhile more Vincent and another sec 5 came to play as well, this time hell lot of people sia. Never happen before! :D Yea the more the merrier, so play until around 3.30 then the guard come in and kaobei, worse still, everybody thot my fault cos he came with me when actually he was already planning to go to basketball court to chase us out zzz!!
Yea so went to dover to play instead, then even more people came, play play play then go home liao. I was supposed to go Mustafa to change money and then go get a new pair of specs but then in the end all never do, my mother and me lazy LOL. Hmmm…so I went to sleep, the next thing I know, I woke up already 8 plus. I was like omg?! I slept for so long man! Then I ate dinner, watch tv then slack all the way. No mood to study man, supposed to do a maths paper cos tmr need hand in but don’t think mr quek cares, he leaving on Tuesday already where got mood to teach hahaha! :D
Yep, so that’s all…today sibei slack, time passes so fast, I regretted wishing for time to pass faster, now that wish is coming too true and I cant stop it. Only 2 more days before I leave for msia. Tmr still going school, so gtg sleep now! :D
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep