H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Today in school gan pua slack, all the teachers fly already, left a few nia, I also dunno why I go school today, maybe just wanted to take attendance hahaha! I am determined to get a positive testimonial at the end of the year man! Anyway first lesson chapel, I was making fun of the national anthem and the school song, then halfway during the school song, iy laugh until he farted. I jitao stop singing, hold my breath, lucky behind him nobody sia, if not he gg already LOL.
Then for English lesson, teacher never come, talk in class until lesson end, then went for f&n already, wah I pia my coursework man, wanted to finish it before I go Malacca tmr cause I don’t want to go with so much work left behind, when I handed it it, I realized I was the 1st man :D hahaha I guess nobody cares about f&n! Later on recess, then go for maths. Wah teapot cute sia, all maths teachers have a belly huh LOL. His face really damn cute, iy took a picture of him, I really cannot see his facial expression lmao.
After that was ss, mr sim gave the last group work of the term, wah we were so close to winning the prize man, but honesty…so in the end Jason mraz won hahaha! But nvm, we came in 3rd, I only know carebears gg already. Their names determine their fate LOL. Hmmm..then was Chinese, supposed to watch movie but me Nigel iy went to play bball instead, saw the Chinese B ppl there so we went to play with them. I saw a girl with a cute hairstyle but dint know the name zzz! Maybe I will find out after the holidays :D then after that I heard the bell of joy. It was finally the end of the term man! Term 1 gone~ then class dismissed.
After school we all went to abi hse to play squash and table tennis, played until around 5.30 then went to Queensway to buy some Malacca stuff. Jun went to spray his tattoo hahaha, I think im gonna spray as well during the holidays. Anyway after that went home already, then I pack my stuff for tmr. Tmr need wake up early morning again, need assemble in foyer to go msia. Packed quite a number of stuff, gotta sleep early now, still looking for new songs so I wont be bored in the bus. Gonna blog again when I come back from msia :D
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ( 10:47 PM )
Today in school gan pua slack, all the teachers fly already, left a few nia, I also dunno why I go school today, maybe just wanted to take attendance hahaha! I am determined to get a positive testimonial at the end of the year man! Anyway first lesson chapel, I was making fun of the national anthem and the school song, then halfway during the school song, iy laugh until he farted. I jitao stop singing, hold my breath, lucky behind him nobody sia, if not he gg already LOL.
Then for English lesson, teacher never come, talk in class until lesson end, then went for f&n already, wah I pia my coursework man, wanted to finish it before I go Malacca tmr cause I don’t want to go with so much work left behind, when I handed it it, I realized I was the 1st man :D hahaha I guess nobody cares about f&n! Later on recess, then go for maths. Wah teapot cute sia, all maths teachers have a belly huh LOL. His face really damn cute, iy took a picture of him, I really cannot see his facial expression lmao.
After that was ss, mr sim gave the last group work of the term, wah we were so close to winning the prize man, but honesty…so in the end Jason mraz won hahaha! But nvm, we came in 3rd, I only know carebears gg already. Their names determine their fate LOL. Hmmm..then was Chinese, supposed to watch movie but me Nigel iy went to play bball instead, saw the Chinese B ppl there so we went to play with them. I saw a girl with a cute hairstyle but dint know the name zzz! Maybe I will find out after the holidays :D then after that I heard the bell of joy. It was finally the end of the term man! Term 1 gone~ then class dismissed.
After school we all went to abi hse to play squash and table tennis, played until around 5.30 then went to Queensway to buy some Malacca stuff. Jun went to spray his tattoo hahaha, I think im gonna spray as well during the holidays. Anyway after that went home already, then I pack my stuff for tmr. Tmr need wake up early morning again, need assemble in foyer to go msia. Packed quite a number of stuff, gotta sleep early now, still looking for new songs so I wont be bored in the bus. Gonna blog again when I come back from msia :D
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep