H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Today reached school early again, went to eat breakfast then meet alan and wei rong. Then talk awhile before going to school, first period English, as usual crapping with iy, today’s lesson abit interesting, the teacher talking with the girls about hairstyles hahaha! So I bo liao go listen, then ren ting keep on laughing at me listening =.=! Yea then crapped with iy before going to ss lesson.
Ss that time, mr sim talk non stop like robot again! So listen and listen, can tell that he quite angry today for some reason. Hmmm…then recess then maths, mr quek gan me as usual, cos I never do the maths paper LOL. But a lot of ppl also kanna so nvm :D supposed to finish the paper by tmr but who cares man, he’s already going china weeee~! After maths was lit, jun help me forge the signature of my mother hahaha! Later on I realized ly-ann dint even bother checking my paper, then I finally understood why. It’s cos she already called my parents and told them about my marks, so no point in signing LOL.
Later on went for lifeskills, saw some class photos and videos. Then later mr sim was organizing another class outing again. Wrote a reflection of the term then dismiss! After that went to jun hse to swim, and it was raining man. The water gan pua cold!!!!!!! It’s like everybody was shivering inside there, after that then go steam bath before going home. Before going home wanted to happy awhile one, then tio caught by the guard. Wah kanna like hell, then they call alan’s mother, almost wanted to check all our bags but in the end they let us off phew =.=!
Tmr last day of the term already…surprisingly im going for school tmr lol. But I will be one of the few going man, so many ppl either pon or overseas already, all deciding not to go. Mine is no choice, I don’t want make my parents angry…so have to go. Yawn~ gonna sleep now then :D
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Monday, March 9, 2009 ( 11:05 PM )
Today reached school early again, went to eat breakfast then meet alan and wei rong. Then talk awhile before going to school, first period English, as usual crapping with iy, today’s lesson abit interesting, the teacher talking with the girls about hairstyles hahaha! So I bo liao go listen, then ren ting keep on laughing at me listening =.=! Yea then crapped with iy before going to ss lesson.
Ss that time, mr sim talk non stop like robot again! So listen and listen, can tell that he quite angry today for some reason. Hmmm…then recess then maths, mr quek gan me as usual, cos I never do the maths paper LOL. But a lot of ppl also kanna so nvm :D supposed to finish the paper by tmr but who cares man, he’s already going china weeee~! After maths was lit, jun help me forge the signature of my mother hahaha! Later on I realized ly-ann dint even bother checking my paper, then I finally understood why. It’s cos she already called my parents and told them about my marks, so no point in signing LOL.
Later on went for lifeskills, saw some class photos and videos. Then later mr sim was organizing another class outing again. Wrote a reflection of the term then dismiss! After that went to jun hse to swim, and it was raining man. The water gan pua cold!!!!!!! It’s like everybody was shivering inside there, after that then go steam bath before going home. Before going home wanted to happy awhile one, then tio caught by the guard. Wah kanna like hell, then they call alan’s mother, almost wanted to check all our bags but in the end they let us off phew =.=!
Tmr last day of the term already…surprisingly im going for school tmr lol. But I will be one of the few going man, so many ppl either pon or overseas already, all deciding not to go. Mine is no choice, I don’t want make my parents angry…so have to go. Yawn~ gonna sleep now then :D
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep