H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Was too lazy to blog on Tuesday, the moment I reached home then I went to eat dinner then sleep already hahaha. Mmm only can remember I got caught for cheating during lit test, nicson offered me to copy his answers, then I dunno why also, I was already planning to fail lit for O lvls, but still I went to copy for dunno what =.=! Anyway I cant be bothered to change the answers for lit test, if not ly-ann wont have found out that I copied nicson. Yep so I have to bear the consequences, but anyway I find it a good thing, I cheated my way from sec 1 all the way to sec 4, now get caught, at least I wont feel so guilty for cheating the teachers for so many years LOL. Yup, so my punishment was caning, I find it quite lame, to get caned for cheating in a subject that I want to drop…but no point troubling about that, still gonna get wacked in the butt.
Today I went to meet alan first before going to school, after that first period was chem, did a practical then went for Chinese. Chinese got listening compre, then jun was surfing the net and alan was sleeping, only I there doing zzz! After that recess, alan asked me want go gym after school or not, so I steady, then we ate a heavy recess. Then later on went got English lesson, once again me and iy was crapping and crapping until next lesson which is chem, I was staring into space until the lesson end, sometimes I wonder why do I bother to come to school, im learning nothing at all lol.
Yea then went for the worst lesson lit, she gave out the test then watch movie until the end of the lesson, one word to describe her lesson “BORING”! I was reading a world’s facts and history book hahaha! Then went for class contact, mr sim talk about cheating in class blah blah blah, anyway what I feel is someone has got to take the blame somehow, confirm not only I cheat one…then teacher wants to catch someone so that she can answer to the head. I kanna, no choice, cos I always diao her LOL. But everything mr sim said, I only remember 1 sentence, that is I have let my teachers down. Quite true la, anyway I promised myself next key quotes test I confirm leave blank already.
After school I decided to go for cca instead, then me and Samuel went to eat lunch before going. I go cca, the teacher saw me immediately 2 bookings, then 5mins later another 3rd booking for walking out of the lab. I seriously dunno what is wrong with me man…or maybe someone is cursing me, I just feel that this last week totally sucks. So many shit happening to me, I also dunno why, I feel so tired man.
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Thursday, March 5, 2009 ( 8:35 PM )
Was too lazy to blog on Tuesday, the moment I reached home then I went to eat dinner then sleep already hahaha. Mmm only can remember I got caught for cheating during lit test, nicson offered me to copy his answers, then I dunno why also, I was already planning to fail lit for O lvls, but still I went to copy for dunno what =.=! Anyway I cant be bothered to change the answers for lit test, if not ly-ann wont have found out that I copied nicson. Yep so I have to bear the consequences, but anyway I find it a good thing, I cheated my way from sec 1 all the way to sec 4, now get caught, at least I wont feel so guilty for cheating the teachers for so many years LOL. Yup, so my punishment was caning, I find it quite lame, to get caned for cheating in a subject that I want to drop…but no point troubling about that, still gonna get wacked in the butt.
Today I went to meet alan first before going to school, after that first period was chem, did a practical then went for Chinese. Chinese got listening compre, then jun was surfing the net and alan was sleeping, only I there doing zzz! After that recess, alan asked me want go gym after school or not, so I steady, then we ate a heavy recess. Then later on went got English lesson, once again me and iy was crapping and crapping until next lesson which is chem, I was staring into space until the lesson end, sometimes I wonder why do I bother to come to school, im learning nothing at all lol.
Yea then went for the worst lesson lit, she gave out the test then watch movie until the end of the lesson, one word to describe her lesson “BORING”! I was reading a world’s facts and history book hahaha! Then went for class contact, mr sim talk about cheating in class blah blah blah, anyway what I feel is someone has got to take the blame somehow, confirm not only I cheat one…then teacher wants to catch someone so that she can answer to the head. I kanna, no choice, cos I always diao her LOL. But everything mr sim said, I only remember 1 sentence, that is I have let my teachers down. Quite true la, anyway I promised myself next key quotes test I confirm leave blank already.
After school I decided to go for cca instead, then me and Samuel went to eat lunch before going. I go cca, the teacher saw me immediately 2 bookings, then 5mins later another 3rd booking for walking out of the lab. I seriously dunno what is wrong with me man…or maybe someone is cursing me, I just feel that this last week totally sucks. So many shit happening to me, I also dunno why, I feel so tired man.
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep