H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Woots, woke up late today :D when I woke up it’s already 1.30 then I was so shocked hahaha! No school can be boring yet luxurious! So I vote, 3 days of school a week will be enough. Hmmm…went to get a new pair of specs today, wah a chio bu helped me choose! Then I was like okok whatever u say also nice LOL. Yea come out she choose everything around $220 like that. My mother keep on staring at me hahaha! Later she keep on standing far away from me cos I got my ear stud on, then she keep on saying, take it off la…take it off la then I purposely stand near to her somemore! Hmmm…then later reached back home then msned awhile before playing basketball with alan Nigel and edric. Tiring man…especially when I am sick :( but it was good exercise, all my phlegm keep on coming out haha! I am dying to show mr sim the sound of my throat. Yep after that went back to slack, ate dinner then use comp. wonder what im gonna do tmr..maybe stay home and rest haha. Tmr my sister birthday! Hopefully got celebration, if not gonna be another boring day.
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 ( 10:23 PM )
Woots, woke up late today :D when I woke up it’s already 1.30 then I was so shocked hahaha! No school can be boring yet luxurious! So I vote, 3 days of school a week will be enough. Hmmm…went to get a new pair of specs today, wah a chio bu helped me choose! Then I was like okok whatever u say also nice LOL. Yea come out she choose everything around $220 like that. My mother keep on staring at me hahaha! Later she keep on standing far away from me cos I got my ear stud on, then she keep on saying, take it off la…take it off la then I purposely stand near to her somemore! Hmmm…then later reached back home then msned awhile before playing basketball with alan Nigel and edric. Tiring man…especially when I am sick :( but it was good exercise, all my phlegm keep on coming out haha! I am dying to show mr sim the sound of my throat. Yep after that went back to slack, ate dinner then use comp. wonder what im gonna do tmr..maybe stay home and rest haha. Tmr my sister birthday! Hopefully got celebration, if not gonna be another boring day.
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep