H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Yawn~ woke up early to go church, my father had to pinch me so hard so that i could wake up, me and my parents went for breakfast first before going to church. After that i came home and ate lunch then did my coursework. die man...my coursework is due on mon and i only do up till 5 pages when i need 15. But no matter what i still feel lucky being in F&N cos i dunno how to draw, and D&T needs drawing!!! Yea my art always F9, from P1 to Sec 4 all the way hahaha! So anyway i got a call from edric and jun, they asked me if i wanted to play basketball. It was raining so heavily man! but still i wanted to exercise so that my heart can beat normally. so i walked in the rain then took 74 to school.
i went in the entrance and the guard was there, i tried to sneak in but he caught me LOL. anyway i told him i was going to play basketball, then he say nonono out out out, i want go home already, cannot play basketball. then i was like =.=...so i camp outside for him to come out. after he took the bus home, i climbed in the gate hehehe! Yea i always do that on sundays, until now i am still wishing that the camera is off on weekends! So I climbed in then went the indoor sports hall to play basketball first, it’s quite scary being alone in school man, plus it was raining, perfect weather conditions for a haunted movie hahaha! Yea shortly after I play then jun and edric came to join me, alan dint wanna come cos it was raining too heavily.
So we 3 ppl play until 6.30 like that then edric’s parents called then he gtg so me and jun also decided to stop playing basketball. Then later jun wanted to go locker to take his lit book cos tmr got test, then on the way to locker, we saw mr ow standing opp our locker, near the tables there. We all tio shocked, first reaction..RUN! hahaha! Is like a tiger chasing us, just that this time it’s a fierce beaver. Anyway we all climbed the back gate out, then in a hurry I injured my wrist =( Later jun ask me want to go gym or not, my reply was…”STEADY AH!” Yea so me and him do gym until 7pm then he sent me outside, we were talking about some msia stuff. Wah…my muscles hurt man…I think I overworked them, now it’s a problem to lift up my both arms zzz! Yea so very tired already, don’t have energy to do coursework, study for lit and do ss homework. Sigh..how I wish O lvls faster gone, everyday I think of it, it’s like hell coming man. Yep that’s all for the day haha, think im gonna sleep now :D
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Sunday, March 1, 2009 ( 8:41 PM )
Yawn~ woke up early to go church, my father had to pinch me so hard so that i could wake up, me and my parents went for breakfast first before going to church. After that i came home and ate lunch then did my coursework. die man...my coursework is due on mon and i only do up till 5 pages when i need 15. But no matter what i still feel lucky being in F&N cos i dunno how to draw, and D&T needs drawing!!! Yea my art always F9, from P1 to Sec 4 all the way hahaha! So anyway i got a call from edric and jun, they asked me if i wanted to play basketball. It was raining so heavily man! but still i wanted to exercise so that my heart can beat normally. so i walked in the rain then took 74 to school.
i went in the entrance and the guard was there, i tried to sneak in but he caught me LOL. anyway i told him i was going to play basketball, then he say nonono out out out, i want go home already, cannot play basketball. then i was like =.=...so i camp outside for him to come out. after he took the bus home, i climbed in the gate hehehe! Yea i always do that on sundays, until now i am still wishing that the camera is off on weekends! So I climbed in then went the indoor sports hall to play basketball first, it’s quite scary being alone in school man, plus it was raining, perfect weather conditions for a haunted movie hahaha! Yea shortly after I play then jun and edric came to join me, alan dint wanna come cos it was raining too heavily.
So we 3 ppl play until 6.30 like that then edric’s parents called then he gtg so me and jun also decided to stop playing basketball. Then later jun wanted to go locker to take his lit book cos tmr got test, then on the way to locker, we saw mr ow standing opp our locker, near the tables there. We all tio shocked, first reaction..RUN! hahaha! Is like a tiger chasing us, just that this time it’s a fierce beaver. Anyway we all climbed the back gate out, then in a hurry I injured my wrist =( Later jun ask me want to go gym or not, my reply was…”STEADY AH!” Yea so me and him do gym until 7pm then he sent me outside, we were talking about some msia stuff. Wah…my muscles hurt man…I think I overworked them, now it’s a problem to lift up my both arms zzz! Yea so very tired already, don’t have energy to do coursework, study for lit and do ss homework. Sigh..how I wish O lvls faster gone, everyday I think of it, it’s like hell coming man. Yep that’s all for the day haha, think im gonna sleep now :D
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep