H
e
l
l
o
Tried to take a picture;
I wanna fill this new frame;
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
I wanna fill this new frame;
Profile
Aquila
1st Oct 1993
Fairfield Methodist Secondary
and is 16
Displaying posts by days.
Click on archives for archives.
Dumb.
Writing a letter,
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
Hmm...today almost missed the 6.05 bus, lucky I chiong man, if not I will have lesser time for breakfast already! As usual my breakfast, mee pok add chilli plus 2 half boiled eggs and kopi o muahahaha!
Seriously without that breakfast, I think I cant even stay awake for 1 period man! Anyway met alan and iy then we went sch together. Slacked in F&N again, I had trouble choosing all my dishes, I got a feeling all of them are not suitable at all but anyway I still typed in the dishes that I randomly choose. Actually supposed to choose what the children likes to eat but instead I went to choose what I like to eat instead!
Maths lesson damn fun, mr quek got SYF so he never come maths class, another maths relief teacher came. She was like damn young man, at most 20 only! She dress until macham going clubbing at night hahaha! Me and alan keep on disiao-ing her until she dulan! She even use phone to sms ppl during class, zai teacher! Lucky nobody complain if not her teaching career is over already!
Later on went for recess, I was so sick and tired of chicken rice already, first spice trail for 2 months then now chicken rice for 1 month. Everyday like that really can die man! So I decided to eat Chinese delights instead :D I ate something I never ate for years already, LOR MEE! Yea that bloody lor mee stained my uniform, die already, my mom’s gonna have a hard time zzz!
After that went for lit, I never do the draft she asked us to do. Actually supposed to stand outside to do, but in the end she looked at me and “sigh” then she said, okok come in come in hahaha! I think she most likely give up hope on me already or either that she giving chance which is quite impossible! Anyway after coming in, I was daydreaming throughout the whole lesson, she gave me chance but I dint took it muahahaha! Anyway Tuesday already need to meet her after school, dunno what briefing on retest, and the worst part is, only I have!
After lit was Chinese, that lao zhang bloody hell, say one thing then do another thing. Say don’t want give us answer, in the end she still can control her mouth and gave us the answers AGAIN! And she kept asking me not to talk in a test…what a test! Anyway completed that damn paper which took me years!
Physics class, mr tan talk and talk, finally he done talking. I only waiting for the sentence that he will always say, “ok pack up ur things and go” WEEE~ he always release us 20mins early hahaha! I think he also wants to find time to slack only lor!
After school, played ball until the 5 stations start. Wah terrible man, I only did a miserable 5 pull ups ZZZ! But luckily I got a C, which ensured me a gold! :D haha I was so worried that I only could do one, somehow I find strength dunno from where to do 5! Yea, it was very tiring man! Then still went to play ball after that, it was like omg. Totally drained my energy for the day already!
Now I gotta sleep early, tmr still got sch! :D better gain energy for tmr 2.4km run~
I've got a peice of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 ( 10:59 PM )
Hmm...today almost missed the 6.05 bus, lucky I chiong man, if not I will have lesser time for breakfast already! As usual my breakfast, mee pok add chilli plus 2 half boiled eggs and kopi o muahahaha!
Seriously without that breakfast, I think I cant even stay awake for 1 period man! Anyway met alan and iy then we went sch together. Slacked in F&N again, I had trouble choosing all my dishes, I got a feeling all of them are not suitable at all but anyway I still typed in the dishes that I randomly choose. Actually supposed to choose what the children likes to eat but instead I went to choose what I like to eat instead!
Maths lesson damn fun, mr quek got SYF so he never come maths class, another maths relief teacher came. She was like damn young man, at most 20 only! She dress until macham going clubbing at night hahaha! Me and alan keep on disiao-ing her until she dulan! She even use phone to sms ppl during class, zai teacher! Lucky nobody complain if not her teaching career is over already!
Later on went for recess, I was so sick and tired of chicken rice already, first spice trail for 2 months then now chicken rice for 1 month. Everyday like that really can die man! So I decided to eat Chinese delights instead :D I ate something I never ate for years already, LOR MEE! Yea that bloody lor mee stained my uniform, die already, my mom’s gonna have a hard time zzz!
After that went for lit, I never do the draft she asked us to do. Actually supposed to stand outside to do, but in the end she looked at me and “sigh” then she said, okok come in come in hahaha! I think she most likely give up hope on me already or either that she giving chance which is quite impossible! Anyway after coming in, I was daydreaming throughout the whole lesson, she gave me chance but I dint took it muahahaha! Anyway Tuesday already need to meet her after school, dunno what briefing on retest, and the worst part is, only I have!
After lit was Chinese, that lao zhang bloody hell, say one thing then do another thing. Say don’t want give us answer, in the end she still can control her mouth and gave us the answers AGAIN! And she kept asking me not to talk in a test…what a test! Anyway completed that damn paper which took me years!
Physics class, mr tan talk and talk, finally he done talking. I only waiting for the sentence that he will always say, “ok pack up ur things and go” WEEE~ he always release us 20mins early hahaha! I think he also wants to find time to slack only lor!
After school, played ball until the 5 stations start. Wah terrible man, I only did a miserable 5 pull ups ZZZ! But luckily I got a C, which ensured me a gold! :D haha I was so worried that I only could do one, somehow I find strength dunno from where to do 5! Yea, it was very tiring man! Then still went to play ball after that, it was like omg. Totally drained my energy for the day already!
Now I gotta sleep early, tmr still got sch! :D better gain energy for tmr 2.4km run~
Tagboard
Freedom of speech. Maybe?
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard;
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard;
Links
Alan
Ah Qi
Ing Yang
Archives
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
Credits
designer DancingSheep